Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, October 1, 2011

A lobotomy, cake or death?


There was a comment on the blog the other day: "Have you considered doing a brainial makeover?", to which I responded "A lobotomy or death?". I now find this pretty damn funny because I just remembered from a few days ago in an email, "Cake or Death?" came up.  Oh... the choices are limitless. On an interesting side-note, Star Wars was also mentioned in that comment, so the video I posted here suits this theme as well.


4 comments:

DaveO said...

Heh.

Resistance is futile.

Say hello to Steve Dallas for me.

Spockgirl said...

D:
You lost me on the Steve Dallas part. Sounded familiar so I went agoogling. If it is in reference to the comic strip, the only thing I remember from that one is Opus.

DaveO said...

Aliens transversed Steve Dallas's brain.

It was awful. Truly, it was. He went from a Mulroney conservative to a Trudeau fan.

He never fully recovered.

Spockgirl said...

D:
Ah... hmm...

Wait... Trudeau came before Mulroney.