Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, April 29, 2011

It's only been ten days...


I had been looking for the darn link to the Canadian Forces tribute video with a song by Flogging Molly I had posted on the sidebar, but still haven't found it. I did however find a lot more, including one by a BC band that I had never listened to before, but I had heard "of". A little more "pop" (as in easy-listening) than my usual music, but moving nonetheless.


YouTubeLink.

I know it has only been ten days since I did one of these posts, but the Taliban/insurgents have been busy.

To honour the fallen since last time.

U.S. (Wa (2), Ala, Mass, Fla (2),
Tenn, Conn, Tex (4), Va (2),
Ohio (4), Mi (2), Pa, NC,
Iowa, Md, Ga, Mo, Wis
and Palau)
UK
France

Support our troops... all of them...

No comments: