Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, April 6, 2012

Taxes and Underwear


Finished doing my Income Tax Return. Glad to get that over with after having initially done a rough draft with calculations the old-fashioned way... no calculator, a few days ago. (My eyes have a hangover.) Several years back I created a simple table in Excel with the necessary formulae so that all I have to do is plop the figures in ... et voila, instant verification. Funny that I used to find it exciting... even just last year... when the figures all jived. This year? Nope. Just a sense of relief.

Anyways, made a copy of the twelve pages, attached the required supplementary documentation and sealed it in the envelope just before 2AM. Was checking a few things online and noticed something about David Beckham and underwear, so of course, I had to look. Is it offensive? It's an underwear ad for crying out loud! So it was a little hot in there. The company had to defend itself because THREE people complained? Geesh.

No comments: