Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dance, the demon whispers...


Was reminded of this movie scene earlier:


Attending to tidying up moving things around the house today, I had decided to put on some music, which always helps, but sometimes I don't bother to turn it on. Well, I guess I am making progress of sorts. I found myself kind of dancing down the hallway to this (from the Matrix Reloaded Soundtrack). I was like "wha?". A little surprising, but not as bad as a couple years ago, catching myself doing the same at the back of my shop to this. I know... weird.


Oh ... and speaking of dancing. Oh... and I was bombarded by a whole mittful of other songs from back in the 80s after that one, but I am not so evil as to put them here all at once.

 

No comments: