Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, April 7, 2012

About Me


Yeah, right... no. It's a blog meme thing... And... I have to say, I am not big on questions like "What's your favourite ____?", as I have mentioned here before. But still, kinda cool that I was tagged (by Andrew at Magniflorious Phule).


1. What’s your favorite color?

Lavender (Black for clothes.)


2. If you get a plane ticket for free to go wherever you’d like – where would your final destination be?

That’s a trick question.


3. Is there anything in your life you always wanted to do and never had the chance to?
Nothing that I still want to do. But when I was younger, it was to see all four Grand Slam Tennis events in person, and maybe hit a few balls on the grass at Wimbledon. Also, to win an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay before the age of 40. (Missed out on that one.)


4. Which one is your favorite movie classic? (Let’s say: Older than 20 years)
The Adventures of Robin Hood (Errol Flynn) is the one I remember best. (As for newer "classics", Raiders of the Lost Ark and Die Hard.)


5. If you were blond – would you mind the blonde-jokes (and of course if you ARE blonde – do you mind them?) 
Only if I didn’t get them.


6. What is it that always and 100% certain makes you laugh?
Nothing.


7. Where do you usually buy your clothes?
At stores.


8. Does wind bother you or do you like it?
I like it, except maybe when it is trying to do bodily harm... but, even then...

9. What is it that you dislike about high school reunions?

The parts that make you remember why you didn’t like high school.


10. Are you a cat or dog person?
I like both, but I have more of an affinity with cats.


11. Can movies make you cry and if yes – when was the last time you cried in a movie theater or in front of the TV?
Yes, but grudgingly. Most recently? Transformers Dark of the Moon.


Now I'm supposed to tag people to do the same. If you don't have a blog (DaveO) or if anyone stops by for a visit and feels so inclined, you can post your answers in the comments if you wish.


Of course the ones with blogs that I am going to tag probably think these types of things are as silly as I do.


T1G of Drunken Wisdom. (Hello? He still has a blog? Maybe Z-man will do it.)

Inner Prop of Illini 6.

LTC John at Miserable Donuts.


Figured it would be interesting to see the responses from those around the same age as me. IF they do it. This had me wondering. If you tag people who don't read your blog and that you are not in contact with, how are they supposed to know they've been tagged? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?


(Update: I may have figured out the blog linky magic, instead of just having a link to the blog itself or a blogpost. I'm not sure if it will work though.)

No comments: