Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beer is good?


Okay, so I saw a headline that said "Can beer make you smarter?"  My take? Alcohol in controlled quantity boosts the human capacity for creative problem solving, but diversely, does the opposite for analytical problem solving. It relaxes the self-imposed inhibitive barriers in increments directly proportionate to the amount of alcohol consumed, thus embarking as a willing companion upon the human journey of discovery from creativity to stupid.

Needed a laugh tonight, so speaking of creativity and beer, I went agoogling for a certain song, but found this instead.

4 comments:

DaveO said...

Dost thou blaspheme?

Spockgirl said...

Dost thou thinkst I do?

DaveO said...

Methinks thou needest a case of Molson, or Stella, to appease the Host of Hops...

Spockgirl said...

Never developed a taste for beer. Other than trying Guinness for the first time a few years ago, I think the last beer I had was maybe when I was sixteen... er eighteen.