Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, February 22, 2012

River murmurs


At River's edge Eagle's cry
fades into the Wind
Stone and Rock sit idly by
Tree sways in the rising Storm
River's waters crash by and by
and I
            at River's edge watch Nature's form.

At River's edge, Nature's silence
brings Peace
Cloud and Sky roll wistfully by
Wind falls and sobs through the Trees
River's waters murmur Why
and I
            at River's edge answer - to be free.



(I had made note of when I wrote this.  I was 21. I am not sure why I like it enough to put it out here. Anyways, it came to mind with the river photos I just posted, but didn't quite seem to have the same feel such that they could be posted together.)

 

No comments: