Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, January 5, 2012

A little wet...




I have been scanning in more pictures from over a decade ago and when I went into the folder to take a look at the saved images, I noticed that one of them had somehow managed to be scanned in black and white instead of the original colour.  I know I didn't hit any special button to do that, but upon review, I think I like it better this way.

We had some high water last year, but it was nothing like this. Can't remember the year though and there is no date with the photos. The edge of the river is to the right of the trees on the right hand side. This bench is situate in the treed area to the right as well. The water is usually several feet below the level of the street, and often the river bed is 1/4 or more dry. A few of the photos I have been posting at the top of the page were taken whilst I was standing in the middle of this same riverbed.

No comments: