Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A stagnant pond...


When I was much younger and used to feel lost, I realize now that it was because I simply did not know my way. Tonight, I feel not as though I have lost my way, but that I have lost my place in this world. I no longer know who I am. Where thoughts and ideas used to roam free, there is now nothing but a stagnant pond. Perhaps this has come about because I allowed myself to go so far outside my defined boundaries. This I will never know. Funny though that as I am sitting here typing this, feeling cold and lost and weepy, I hear the lines of a song... "Learning to walk again"... "Where do I begin"...

I think I struggle not just because I do not know who I am, but that it is no longer in my realm to find the me who I was.

No comments: