Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Closing walls and ticking clocks...


So that song I posted, "A Beautiful Day" by U2, brought to mind a song by Coldplay, that when I first heard it maybe seven or eight years ago, reminded me of that same U2 tune. For the life of me, I could not remember what the name of that bloody song was. I went madly agoogling and still couldn't find the one I was thinking of. I knew it was tied to a movie, which I thought was perhaps Finding Neverland or Hook... but nothing...  Then, in my journey, I found another beautiful song (which I posted earlier), then finally found the one I was looking for. And, yes, it was from a Peter Pan movie, as I had surmised.



Under normal circumstances this video might be just a tad boring, however, as it stands right now, it reminds me of our roadtrips, therefore it isn't. 

Oh, and here's another version of the song I wasn't looking for. 

No comments: