Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, January 7, 2012

Bad milk and dreams...


Wasn't feeling well late yesterday. Had gone to McDonalds and thoroughly enjoyed a Kid's Hamburger Happy Meal. Even with lettuce for an extra $0.15 and tomato for an extra $0.25, the whole thing came to $4.92 including the tax (12%). Only problem was... I went with milk as the beverage. I don't know why I do this to myself. Needless to say... shortly thereafter, there was gurgling involved and my stomach was voicing its disapproval.

Anyways, nothing to do with that milk yesterday, but today was just not right... Body was overheating...  and there were dreams... weird dreams.  I only remember two. The first one was brief to say the least. It was one of those "not quite sleeping" dreams. I was lying in bed dreaming that I was lying in bed... and then... a feeling of immense... not danger... panic. So in my half awake state, there was some sort of commotion and it felt as though someone was breaking into the house. But... then ... then... I heard a little kid, a boy cry out "Daddy!" and then there was a scream... either a young girl or a woman... not sure. And ... I woke up...


No comments: