Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, January 27, 2012

Another day without you...


So... sometime this afternoon, the internet died. Not just my connection, but apparently the town where I live. I ran all the tests to make sure, and was also advised a little later on that it was kaput for an indeterminate period of time. Eight or nine hours later, probably some time around midnight, the little green light finally came back on. During the time that I was not able to connect, a song popped up in my head... from the early 90s.



I have no idea why, but I just liked that song when it came out. It is rather sappy, but very... catchy. The funny thing is that it is on a compilation CD with some other sappy and funky dance songs, but ... also this, which was on the soundtrack to this movie, which for some unknown reason I have a fondness for (and have on VHS).  (If you go check that song out, just be thankful that I didn't link to the original video... Gah!)

No comments: