Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a...


The other day, this song by U2 came to mind, and I was thinking that I couldn't just post it on its own, there would have to be another reason wouldn't there? The funny thing is that I had these two pictures (taken sometime in the 90s) in mind to post last night, but had no idea for a title or words to accompany them. Well... after not getting to sleep until after 6 this morning, it was a wonderful thing to wake up and see that the sun had actually come out today, and I was thinking it would be a good day to go for a walk, because it is after all:

2 comments:

Big Sister said...

Ahem... It actually snowed ever so lightly this morn.

Spockgirl said...

Ahem... like I said... I didn't go to sleep until after 6AM... and I thought you never look out your windows. Don't think it was cold enough to snow though.