Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, November 17, 2011

Speaking of respect...


Further to a post I did the other day, "Respect", today I was catching up on some blogs that I hadn't visited for a while and found this. It made me smile. (I like how the video title says "attacks" tourist.)


YouTubeLink

Curtsy to Ryan over at Scotland Here and Now.

Oh... and speaking of respect, there was this little gem that I had linked to last year but I think it was before I had started posting videos. It definitely deserves a revisit. (Curtsy to The Borderline Sociopathic Blog for Boys for the nudge to my noggin.)


YouTubeLink. (Views 539,198)

Still brings a tear to my eye.

No comments: