Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pushing Forward Back...


I was just thinking that that was weird. I wrote something a little personal last night and when I posted it, the time was 1:44. I know at some point after that I started writing another post and when I looked at the time, it was 1:33. I knew that we were falling back at 2AM, but it still seemed strange to see that. If I had finished writing it and had posted it at that time, what I had written second would have ended up being posted first.

Funny that the reason a certain song came to mind this morning had nothing to do with the time change, but now that I think about it, it deserves a "Hmmm"....  Pushing Forward Back. (by Temple of the Dog, fronted by Chris Cornell, singer for a band I've mentioned here before, Soundgarden.)


Seems an appropriate title for this chapter of my life. I just wish I could turn the damn page.

6 comments:

DaveO said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX1PwkgwsG0&feature=related

Do you hear an echo?

Spockgirl said...

Different wave-length.

Hmm... but now you've started something else... a song of theirs I can't remember and now I have to go searching for it.

DaveO said...

"People Are Strange" covering the Doors.

Spockgirl said...

That was a great song... the original. I only vaguely remember that cover, but that's not the one I was thinking of.

DaveO said...

Any luck finding it?

Spockgirl said...

Yes, I figured out which one I was thinking of and will have it in a blogpost sometime tonight.