Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, November 3, 2011

A dead corpse?


Still trying to figure out what I am going to do, what I can do, with my life. There is just nothing, absolutely nothing here. Nothing on the horizon, no bright star to guide me, nothing tangible or intangible to reach out to. There is nothing but the cold empty silence that greets me every morning and every night.  Sitting here, I had one clear thought enter my mind. My life is like drawing blood from a dead corpse.


6 comments:

DaveO said...

Thought the First: Spockgirl is a zombie.

Spockgirl said...

Living Dead Girl, baby.

DaveO said...

Isn't that a punk group from the 80s? Didn't they open for Dayglo Abortions?




interesting that you characterize yourself as existing in a parasitic symbiosis with your self.

Spockgirl said...

No clue. I was more New Wave than Punk, but I did on occasion spike my hair with bright coloured gel.

Yes, interesting indeed. Oddly enough, I do on occasion have very brief moments when I find myself sort of wishing that I existed in parasitic symbiosis with someone else.

DaveO said...

You mean marriage?

Why not just slather yourself with peanut butter and run after rabid squirrels?

I was a rocker with New Wave tendencies: no coloured gels, and no fashion sense.

Have you gotten any sleep/rest?

Spockgirl said...

That doesn't require marriage nowadays.

Hmm... Peanut butter would make for a great moisturizer.

I think I managed three hours, which is pretty good.