Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I've got you under my skin...


I've had a song in my head for a few days, so I went to look for a link to post and came across a version that I couldn't resist taking a boo at.  It is a beautiful song, and I have to say that it has been mutilated, but what the heck... it's the Muppets.


Oh... and then...  I found something else. I wasn't too sure how it would play out, but I like the blend...  a cover by Seether.


This is the one I was thinking of.

4 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

Oh yeah... definitely a good song! In fact, adding to my itunes now... Thanks!

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
Now you have me wondering which version.

DaveO said...

Oh SG, don't let it get under your skin!

Spockgirl said...

Very few things do.