Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, November 4, 2011

I love...




There are very precious few things in this world that I would say that I "love", but as I mentioned in the previous post, perhaps "... it is simply because I place too much value on the actual word(s)?" But, if or when I say it, I'll mean it.

I love my country. I am proud of those who stand up and serve on her behalf.

YouTubeLink. (Views 1,745)
From The Crow's Song. This one as well. (Yeah, it made me cry.)


YouTubeLink. (Views 1,493)

Although troop withdrawal did begin this year, there is still a Canadian contingent over there.  And, we must not forget them and the sacrifices they continue to make.

4 comments:

DaveO said...

On behalf of me, to you and your fellow countrymen, and women:

Thank you, very much.

Ralphd00d said...

I was looking for the "Like" button, then remembered I wasn't on Facebook.

Thanks to your countrymen and women, as well as mine.

Spockgirl said...

D:
Thank you to them and you.

Spockgirl said...

Ralphd00d:
Thank you for "liking" it just the same.