Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Peanut Butter...


My big sis relates a story to me of a time when I was a little kid, maybe 3 years old, and I wanted the peanut butter from the cupboard but couldn't reach it. She tells me that I stood there in the kitchen, lifted up my arms and said... "Peanut butter come to me."

So when I did another one of those silly quizzes, "What kind of brownie are you?", the answer brought to mind that story.




You are a decadent person who loves to treat yourself. No indulgence is too great for you. (UH... NOT anymore.)

You are easily comforted by your favorite foods, movies, and music. You feel content with your life. (Hmm... REALLY?)

You get along well with other people, even if you all have strong personalities. You are very cooperative. (SURE...  If you say so.)

You are a homebody. You like to feel cozy, even when you're not at home. You prefer comfortable restaurants to fancy ones. (AND the nearest fancy restaurant is... where exactly?)
 

10 comments:

Ryan said...

Looks like I'm a fudge brownie lol.

Spockgirl said...

Ryan:
Thanks for doing the quiz! Deep and dark? or rich and dense? (Insert smiling face thing here.)

T1G said...

"Come to me!"

Wouldn't she have freaked if it did! :)

Looks like I'm a fudge brownie, too... and I'll have to go with dense.

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
"Come to me." Yeah... she would have... Thing is back then I probably thought it would work.

Hmm... another fudge brownie... I would very much like to have seen the description.

If you are heading off to work I guess that means I should be hitting the hay.

T1G said...

The description: "You are outgoing and very friendly. You enjoy talking with people, and you always can find something to say.
You're never self-conscious, even when you embarrass yourself a little bit. You figure it's all part of the life experience.

You are truly comfortable in your own skin. You know you're not perfect, but who is really?
Because you're happy with yourself, you're able to be warm to those around you. You are a natural conversationalist and a true friend."

Not so accurate...

Spockgirl said...

T1G:
Thanks for the description. Of course you had to throw in the "not so accurate" at the end... just to be cryptic eh?

Big Sister said...

Ahem.... No, I wouldn't have freaked. When we were kids I always wished we could actually move things like that. Good thing Mom came along 'cause I couldn't reach that high either. >:P

Spockgirl said...

Big Sis:
Enough with the freakin text-based emoticons. Oh so very mature of you.

You couldn't reach it either? Are you short or something?

Big Sister said...

Ahem...You do the math, Cheeky Miss. Back just after the Earth's Crust cooled I was still short.

Spockgirl said...

So sorry... I thought you had shrunk with age. You looked way taller when I was little.