Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, September 1, 2012

I fell asleep again...

... but this time at around 9pm... in the dining room... What? Last time it was the laundry room around 7pm. Highly unusual, but it was as though my body just needed to shut down again. And... I dreamed that my cat was at the front door of the house. I heard his bell as he ran up the steps, so I tapped on the window to let him know I was coming. The only thing is, he died just over twelve years ago before I had even moved here.

Anyways, I slept for at least a solid hour and a half. Oh, and no, the dining room isn't currently set up as a dining room, so the chair I fell asleep in is pretty darn comfy. I did get a crick in my neck to start, but settled into it nicely. No head snapping or drooling. I woke up still feeling tired, but needless to say, it will be interesting to see if I can sleep once I am horizontal on the bed. That seems to be an issue. Being able to fall asleep whilst lying down.
 

No comments: