Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Team Navy underway

(Underway, not underwear.)


When I first found this blog, it was early yet in my internet journey and I think I may have posted a comment before I had read any of the backstory. I had no idea what the gentleman had been through and it wasn't until later that I found out, and a bit after that that I learned he was the impetus behind Project Valour IT at Soldiers' Angels.

Go Team Navy, the first time I hopped on board.

I am rather fond of my laptop, being my first personal computer at home, and it has become not only a valuable and useful tool, but a companion of sorts. Imagine the value and usefulness of a voice-activated laptop to someone without the use of the necessary appendages. (Too blunt?)

learn more

learn more

No comments: