Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, July 14, 2012

S P O C K G I R L


I tried about three or four times to copy and paste the code, but only the empty cells showed up on screen, even though the words were definitely in the HTML code. So... I decided to just save the image instead. Anyways, it was an acronym word generator that I tried out. Good for a chuckle if nothing else. 


2 comments:

DaveO said...

A worker in the Law, eh?

Spockgirl said...

If the rule of Law were, in its purest form, the discernment between right and wrong, then I would be an excellent legist, for I cannot judge, but only advise wise counsel.

(So you comment on Legist, but not Sexy or Cheesy?)