These are just some random questions and comments (well, just one comment) that people have directed to me (not all this year), and for some reason, stand out in my mind:
1. How come other people your age look so old? (male, 12)
2. You have a lot of muscles. (female, 50ish)
3. Do you have any pot? (female)
4. Does poetry have perfect words? (male)
5. Do you want to buy some pot? (female)
6. Do you want to race? (male, 10ish)
7. Do you know where I can get some pot? (female)
8. How old are you? (female 60ish)
9. Do you have a light? (male 30ish)
10. How old are you? (female 30ish)
11. Would you like to go on vacation with me? (This question was presented to me by a total stranger (male 60ish). There is a creepy story to accompany it.)
After you read those, consider this:
1. I don't frequent bars;
2. I don't go to "parties";
3. I don't "workout";
4. I don't smoke (or toke).
Go figure eh?
And, yes, I know.... this post is definitely deviating from the norm again. It may very well end up being one of those things I write and end up questioning my sanity.