Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, September 3, 2010

A new set of balls


As summer nears its end, I figured I had better get this one last post in regarding tennis before the season comes to a close. So... further to "Logic v Emotion" and "Logic v Emotion II - Tennis" I have to say that I finally rediscovered my forehand last time I played. I have determined that all I needed was a new set of balls and a compact stroke. Uh.... wait a minute, that doesn't sound very good does it? What can I say... it just worked for the first time in a long time. Clearly I had been overthinking the shot, or not thinking clearly enough, if that makes sense. Who knows how it will work next time..... I suppose therefore that life is like my forehand, unpredictable, but with many possibilities.

No comments: