Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Halloween Spirit is dead?


This may be the first year ever that I am not doing anything at all for Halloween. I didn't even get a pumpkin to carve. Only a few years ago I did five or maybe even seven. I can't remember now. Last year I did one. This year? Nope. I didn't even open the Halloween trunk. No decorations in the house or on the front porch. Might be the first time ever that I don't don my usual sort of witch/undead outfit. I just wasn't feeling it. I might change my mind about dressing up though. You figure that if one feels dead inside, it would feed well the Halloween spirit. Doesn't quite work that way.
 
(Oh... and breaking with my no pictures rule, I am putting up a Halloween photo of me from a couple years ago, but I'm taking it down when the day is done.)