Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Aging and decaying...


"Twleve years ago my body started failing, five years ago my life fell apart and now my body is decaying and I look like a hag. Yay! Still, it IS better than it could be. How's your day?" (Excerpt from an email.)
 
Went to the dentist today. It all went well except that I need a procedure done that is going to cost almost $800, which I can't afford. One thing I could always rely on was the health of my teeth. Not any longer. It isn't a big deal in the big scheme of things, it's just a little bit disheartening. Actually, it isn't a big deal in the big scheme of things, but it IS a big deal in my life, such as it is, so today, it was rather depressing. Oh well...

No comments: