Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, October 13, 2012

A fond farewell...





Yesterday when I got home, the sun was just starting to disappear behind the mountains and I wanted to catch the fading light before it was too late. I'm glad I did. Today... it rained all day for the first time in about a month. Sigh. The sun... the warmth of summer have faded into fall. The cold and drear is here.
 
I just realized that it has been five days since I last posted anything. That may be the longest space since the very beginning of my journey here. The funny thing is ... I didn't even miss it. Honestly... I have no idea what I am doing here nor what I am going to do where I am. I'm just... cold.

No comments: