Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, October 8, 2012

My Wish For You...



I took this picture in the backyard the other day. I wrote this little wish last night. Today I was looking for a picture to go with the words and decided on this combination. I did it on an 8 x 10 page, so the words on this smaller version are rather blurry. I don't usually write stuff like this, so if you can't read it here (or click on the image to see if that is a bit better), I will have it posted in the comments.
 
(Update: I had tried several times to get the right colour for the words to show up and thought I had it, but I was looking at it again in a larger format and realized that there are parts that I can't see. Dammit.)

1 comment:

Spockgirl said...

And the words are:

I want you to have someone in your life who truly cares about you, who doesn’t make you question yourself or make you doubt the person that you are.

Someone who makes you feel good about yourself and doesn’t judge you for your flaws or make you feel less than you are.

Someone who makes you smile and who softens the edge of sadness when it comes.

Someone who will be completely honest with you and will share of themselves without hesitation.

Someone who will understand your uniqueness and not fault you for it.

Someone who will make you want to be a better person.

Someone who makes you feel like a better person.

Someone who makes you a better person.

To which I added as an afterthought: "Just by being who they are."