Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lazy Summer Sunday...


Lazy afternoon
Fading thoughts fall away
Soft September breeze

Fading white blue haze
Draws the light of dying day
Leaves the soul at peace

Soft September light
Last warmth from the dying sun
Lost dreams fading away

ckiSep 21 2009


One slow day back in September 2009, I scribbled several of these in a journal. I have posted a few separately, some with accompanying photos, but these three seemed to go well together due to their repetitive nature. Late this afternoon I sat outside in the backyard, soaking in the sun and eating a bowl of ice cream, instead of ... mowing the lawn. When I came back inside, I went searching, and found them to be a perfect reflection of today.

No comments: