Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Monday, October 25, 2010

An answer...


I have made so many departures from the norm this year, and in the past two years, which I do believe to be a good thing, but, of course I realize that a departure with no destination is rather counter-productive. This reminds me of a quote by an author I used to read:

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.   Ursula K. Le Guin
So it seems, further to writing this, that I shall continue to blog and do things blog related for the time being. I had lost my balance, my bearing and my brain for a while, and, well, I'm still working on regaining one or all three in their entirety. I'm not quite sure where exactly I am at this point, but while life in general remains elusive, this at least can still keep part of my mind occupied. All I can say is that if my life is an unwritten book, then I've had writer's block for almost nine months now. It is definitely going to be a long, cold winter, so I have got to get moving on something soon. I just don't know what yet.

No comments: