Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bad Day?


Yes, I was tired and yes I was having a bad day. I know I am not one of those shiny, happy people, and I won't pretend to be something I'm not. But the comment I got today was just... funny. A rough around the edges biker dude said to me something along the lines of... you walked in here and I half expected you to pull out a double-barreled shotgun. So... hmm... what exactly does that mean? Did I look that pissed off? My immediate come back was: "Yeah, that's what I feel like". Then I added for his benefit, "or I could just go kick over a harley". Needless to say he objected to that idea. Oh, but I have thought about it before. Of course, I would never do anything even remotely close to that.

No comments: