Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, October 29, 2010

Why not?


So anyone who actually knows my identity outside of Spockgirl, if you are stopping by to read at all, you may perhaps still be wondering what the heck is going on with me, or maybe not.  Only two of you ever email or comment here! Just so you know, it is very much appreciated. So, as I write this, I am thinking that technically, I have been moving as slowly as the antiques, which is indeed a scary thought. Soon I will begin collecting dust myself, and next time you visit, you just might find my frozen, cobwebbed corpse sitting in front of the laptop. Halloween is one of my two favourite times of the year, so it would be appropriate I suppose. The spirit seems to have left me and I haven't even pulled out the two trunks of stuff yet. I do however have a rather nice-looking.... pumpkin, which may provide the inspiration I need. I've got two days to get my sorry ass moving or my Halloween is going to end up looking like my standard New Year's Eve. Wouldn't want that.

Now, since I have actually been writing about my personal life on the blog, which is something that I did NOT want to do, I'm just winging it now. What the hell, eh? I've come this far, why not?

It would appear that I am now making up for all the sleep I didn't get and all the food I didn't eat for those two months during the summer. Just the perfect time of year for hibernation, especially with all the extra tiny morsels of chocolate and whatnot that are just sitting around here, saying... eat me.  And to boot, the house is freezing, even though it hasn't even gone below zero yet.  But, at least I can bundle up and am actually sleeping. Wahoo.

As for the blog, you may or may not have read this, which provides further background. So, since I decided to continue blogging, I have added a few new things to the sidebar, which might seem odd, but hey, I figured, why not? I'm not searching for these things, but for some reason I am finding them.

No comments: