Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Idea?


An old friend of mine had checked out my blog, but didn't post a comment. However, in reference to my "Bad Day?", she did email me a message with this tacked on at the end:

"P.S. Perhaps we could find a blow-up Harley that you could shove over once in a while....Even better if it was like those Bozo the Clown things that used to pop back up. "

Um... I just had to share that. Hmm... I pondered... it is a great idea, but alas, there is no inherent danger. Although now that I think of it, slapping Bozo the Clown around has a slight charm to it. Oops, did I write that?

(Disclaimer: Please take note that this is humour. I would never intentionally harm a clown.)

No comments: