Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fighters...

When I took this picture today, I thought about this which got me to thinking about this kid  named Billy, (yeah he's 26 and I'm calling him a kid... jeesh) who I do not know, but that is neither here nor there. Thinking of him lead me to think about Bill in PG, because his mom in law stopped by for a chat on the porch today. PG lead me to think about Ms. T's sister Joyce and mom, Terry. Since Terry lives here, that made me think of neighbour Ted, Erica up the street and Linda at the bank. Billy, Bill, Joyce, Terry, Ted, Erica and Linda.  I do not know them all that very well, but one thing I do know is that they are fighters, all. Their battles are different, but their enemy is the same.

Now, I am not a touchy, feely, huggy sort of person, and I lean away from sappy mushiness, but I may be softening up some  as I get older. That being said, I stand by my words: Fight, Pray, Love.

No comments: