Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A moment...

 
Today I had a moment where it felt as though I was separated from my brain. I was walking home on the old highway, crossing a side street, when I caught myself in that moment where my brain was completely empty of thought. In the split second following, I realized that I could have absentmindedly walked the wrong way. It has happened before, but it is a whole other situation when it happens as you are standing alone in the kitchen compared to walking along a busy stretch of road. I would like to think that I would have the wherewithal to catch myself before doing something so uncharacter-istically brainless, but it makes me wonder.
 

No comments: