Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, January 18, 2014

I have been remiss...

... and it is because of this that it took me two hours and twenty-five minutes to just sort through the information. Frankly, I thought I was going to be done with this blog, but I'm still here. (And, because I can, I shall still...)

To honour the fallen since last time:

US (83)
     Texas (9)
     Florida (5)
     California (7)
     Tennessee (2)
     Massachusetts (2)
     Oklahoma (3)
     North Carolina (2)
     Georgia (6)
     Virginia (4)
     Arkansas (3)
     Oregon (3)
     Washington (2)
     Louisiana (2)
     Arizona (3)
     New York (4)
     Alabama (2)
     Ohio (2)
     Colorado (2)
     Missouri (2)
     Idaho (2)
     Indiana (2)
     Pennsylvania (2)
     Mississippi (1), Kansas (1),
     New Jersey (1), South Carolina (1),
     Wyoming (1), Hawaii (1),
     Wisconsin (1), Delaware (1),
     Maine (1), American Samoa (1),
     Utah (1), Connecticut (1))
UK (3)
Australia (1)
Germany (1)

No comments: