Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, March 16, 2013

Splotchy and jumbled...


I did a post earlier called "The Meaning of Life... An Interpretation", without any explanation. This is somewhat of a follow-up to that.

"I don't know what's going on with my head... There aren't really any specific thoughts rolling around, but my brain seems to be overworking, processing stuff that isn't really there." My head actually hurt, and that was how I explained what brought me to that point. To clarify, "isn't really there" isn't quite accurate... It is as though there is a sub-routine processing whatever thoughts there are that exist beneath the surface, tucked away in a separate folder. I was going to start the next sentence by saying "For all intents and purposes", but I just realized that there are no intents and purposes for me, for anything I do. I actually walk through the day, almost completely empty, as though I am simply going through the motions of being alive. The only thing that matters is ... food... my cookies, so to speak.
 
As I was writing that, the shooting pain returned a few times. There is no pattern as to duration, frequency or time of day, but it is always in the same place at the back of my head. It started a few days ago, and is just rather odd for me, as I never used to get headaches...ever. I am trusting that this is a temporary condition, as it does seem to be dwindling daily.

Oh... and if anything I've written doesn't make sense, I think I best described it as: "Brain tired." "It just feels like my words and sentences are all over the place." "... splotchy and jumbled."
  

No comments: