Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fluffy memories...


(Image from Facebook)

When I first saw this, I was just thinking "yummy"... and then when I looked closer, I noticed that it was constructed with those thin chocolate wafers... Remember that dessert? We would stack the chocolate wafers with whipped cream in between and lay it down on the plate and cover it with more whipped cream... You'd let it sit in the fridge for a bit and when it came out, the wafers had softened and expanded and it would be like cake encased in fluffy creamy awesomeness...

2 comments:

KrippledWarrior said...

no. I don't remember any of that. The fact is this is just now the first ever heard of it. Where's the recipe?

Spockgirl said...

It's been a long time. For some reason, I think the recipe was actually on the box of chocolate wafers, and I know for sure that it was super easy to make.