Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Friday, March 24, 2017

A grievous transgression...

... usually punishable by death...

I had walked back into my bedroom and saw him on the bed. I am not sure where he had come from nor where he was going, but I take it that he had not received the memo. I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt and looked around for something with which to usher him out of the room. There did not seem to be anything handy, so I picked up a small decorative footed bowl which I hoped would be sufficient. Well... he went in willingly, however I got less than halfway down the hallway and he escaped, to I know not where. 

It has been clearly stated... you can be in the house trusting that you fulfill your duties, however you cannot be anywhere near or on my bed, Mr. Spider.

No comments: