Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, April 8, 2010

Meandering off Musings

I started this blog with the intention of leaning towards rather philosophical, witty or satiric content, however this has failed miserably, with the exception of the inaugural blog, which was a simple sample, or "getting my feet wet". Considering I didn't know what a "blog" was last year, and I didn't have a pc at home until just before last Christmas, I figured it was a good start. So now another term - "bloghopping" - that's what it's called. What I've found in my travels - a lot of sickly sweet family blogs, a lot of very touching and candid blogs by people in or with familial ties to the military, some very humourous blogs and some posted by very normal people suffering from depression in many shapes and forms. I am mostly amazed at how much people put thenselves "out there", whether it be with their personal feelings or artistic talent.

I do realize that I have aleady begun to meander off the matter of musings. All I can comment on that is: you'll know sonething is very wrong if I start off a post by saying "I went for a walk today...."

No comments: