Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Saturday, January 7, 2017

Tis hard to explain...

... isn't it? The only way I could think of saying it before was that I'd lost my way. Well, I did lose my way, many years ago, and I suppose I am still lost, but now it is just... different. Now what comes to mind is that my light has gone out. It is no longer that I just can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, but more akin to the movie "Pitch Black" with Vin Diesel battling these nocturnal nightmarish creatures that are only kept at bay where there is light. Only here, there is no darkness, no creatures, but rather a void... filled with ringing... just ringing. A quiet, constant ringing in the ears to keep me company when there is nothing else.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you and yours had a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and are having a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May we display your linked header on our new site directory, SiteHoundSniffs.com? As it is now, the site title (linked back to its home page) is listed, and we think displaying the linked header will attract more attention.