Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, May 1, 2014

A goal or a dream?

 
 
Another milestone happened some time today. I passed the 50,000 Pageviews mark. That may not seem that big of a number, however to me it is huge. That being said, I didn't create this thing with any goal in mind, nor to amass a readership. I knew what I didn't want to do here, but I ended up unwittingly heading down that road regardless. Now, sitting here tonight, all I can say is that I think it would be nice if one day someone stumbles upon this blog and finds something they can relate to on some level, and maybe make them laugh or cry or say "Hmmmmm....".
 
Much like the blog, I have never had a goal in life either, which is quite sad if you think about it. At this juncture, the closest I can come to having one would be:
 
 
And on that note, what came to mind just now is so not my theme song ...
 
Oh... and this is post 1640, which just seems like a nice number to take note of.

2 comments:

DaveO said...

What about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25ORRgLxdA&feature=relmfu for a theme song?

Spockgirl said...

Never heard that one before. Not quite the music that I listen to. I got distracted trying to analyze the video. She looks too old to be a teenage daughter. Is that her kid or sibling? Why is it called Second Chance? Is she leaving her own kid in the care of her parents? She's working with fish, wouldn't she want to be wearing a head cover of some sort? Or were you just going with the song title? Heh...