Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Thursday, February 7, 2013

One of those...


It went like this: "Awooga wooga wooga woo ayyyyy"... and then repeated a few times... At least that's what was in my head. For the life of me I couldn't remember what it was from. I thought perhaps it was something by Love and Rockets, but no. I didn't really think so, because they were best known for this. I set the thought aside and went to my twice weekly sporting activity. When I came home, I turned some music on and then shortly after that, as an aside, just thought I'd check a small stack of CDs... The first one I pulled out as a possible match, I put in the player... and... the first song was this... Not bad... I was pretty damn close... 

No comments: