Greetings from Spockgirl Musings, where logic rules, but the frailties of
human nature, genetic inadequacies and hormonal imbalances wreak havoc.



Sunday, February 5, 2023

Hope

I'm not crying, you're crying... 

Music had always been an integral part of my life, however, listening to music had slipped away from my everyday in the past few years, coinciding with everything slowly falling apart, literally, in almost every aspect of my existence. I've never been without a piano, record player, radio, cassette player, walkman, CD player, discman or stereo in over 50 years, but life happens... things fall apart. As I struggled heading into another chapter in my life, I've found some hope in music that I have come across lately. So far, I think there's been 5 or 6 new (to me) bands and artists that have managed to pull me up from the pit. I had seen this name pop up on the sidebar, but hadn't clicked on it until tonight.